Lots of underwear news this week.
- Watch what you do when you take off your knickers. A power cut in the Lincolnshire village of Leadenham the other day has been blamed on a flying black thong, says the BBC.
- Japanese spaceman Koichi Wakata returns to earth in the special underwear he has been testing: he kept the anti-bacterial, odour-proof pants on for a whole month, says AP.
- Becks news: the little 'uns are confused by those Armani ads, reports Metro.
- Bras for blinkers: The Daily Star is tickled by the tale of Austria's bra-wearing donkey.
- How to be a movie star: Meryl Streep has confessed to stuffing her bra to win her role in Out of Africa, says contactmusic.com.