Let's catch up with the rest of today's lingerie stories.
- London Fashion Week is over for another season, but - autumn trend alert! - it's been a week rich in lingerie detailing. All these references to lace, bustles and basques had Time magazine reaching for the history books.
- Nice idea but we can probably live without it: The Lingerie Post highlights new gadget the bra dryer.
- What to do with your tired old bras? Send them to Bexley, where the mayor has just launched a bra bank in aid of Barnardo's.
- Fresh from her Dancing On Ice send-off, Melinda Messenger is back modelling for Ultimo D-G in The Sun.
- Breathe in, boys: the Daily Mail tries out control underwear for men today.