In today's news:
- "Anti-cellulite underwear: ahead of its time?" asks Reuters. Surely not.
- Jemima Khan is the latest celeb to do a Britney, says wenn. Buy the girl some knickers!
- A family faces eviction after Sparky the parrot shouts "Show us your knickers" at passers-by, reports The Sun.
- Celeb reality shows need not be a career disaster - fresh from her white bikini adventures in the jungle, Mylene Klass has a new gig as a swimwear model. [inthenews.co.uk]
- Bad news for fans of gratuitous shots of girls in their underwear (and a couple of strides forward for feminism, we feel): this year's Lingerie Bowl has been cancelled, says SI.com.