Lots of swim and underwear news today:
- Try not to get locked up in this Arizona jail if pink underwear is not your thing (via The Daily Sentinel).
- Marine researchers in Florida save Scrappy the dolphin from death by Speedos, reports the St Petersburg Times.
- Dame Kiri Te Kanawa does not wish to be pelted with undies, says the Mercury News. Wise woman.
- If it's good enough for the Pope's altar cloth, it will certainly make a nice G-string. But not everyone in the Polish village of Koniakow is impressed with their lace makers' new product range, says the BBC.
- And if it's good enough for Sienna, it's good enough for us. Sienna Miller scored $300 of Le Mystere knickers at Sundance, according to The Observer. Click here for our Le Mystere selection.